Chatting from Boredum

Forum for General Topics not covered by other areas.
Catfish
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Chatting from Boredum

Postby Catfish » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:06 pm

Where Is Everybody ??????? Must be a busy time of year, or have we heard it all ? Are you all FROZEN ? Anything on your mind ? Talk to me nits !!!!!! Now that I have a new liver I need some stimulation. They don't tell you any information on who is the donar but I'm convinced it was a woman's because I seem to be doing alot more cooking and baking these days. Heck, after at least 10 years of no Christmas Lights on the outside of the house I even put those up this year. Just call me Mary !!!!!!!!

Old Scout
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
Tie to Tomahawk: Born, raised and live in Tomahawk

Re: Chatting from Boredum

Postby Old Scout » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:51 pm

I hope those are the only symptoms you are showing. If you start getting cranky once a month we are going to really start worrying. :lol:
Glad to hear you are doing better ! !

I too have been wondering where everyone is. Starting to go through message board withdrawal. :lol:
The National Institutes of Health has just released the results of a $200 million research study completed under a grant to Johns Hopkins.
The new study has found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than the men who mention it.

Catfish
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Postby Catfish » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:24 pm

I don't know if those are just symptoms or not. I think it maybe ventilation from being so cabin fever bound. Now I feel more energy than I've had in years. Watch out now, I'm a bundle of energy just hitten the fan. I think I'm gonna tear out the kitchen wall. then I'm gonna pitch that bathtub and shower tradgedy out the front door and on the lawn...out with ya, and in between I'll be glad when the message board gets busy.

Kerry Tobin
Administrator
Administrator
Tie to Tomahawk: I grew up there & family
Spambot: No

Postby Kerry Tobin » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:30 am

I'm still recovering for our snowstorm... :D

Return to “General Discussion”