UN

Forum for General Topics not covered by other areas.
jimbo71
Typical Poster
Typical Poster

UN

Postby jimbo71 » Sun Mar 21, 2004 12:48 pm

Do you think the details of the UN being involved in Saddam's oil kickbacks will ever come to light? :mad:

Brian
Contributor
Contributor
Tie to Tomahawk: Fourth generation native.

Re: UN

Postby Brian » Sun Mar 21, 2004 1:03 pm

What details? What UN involvement? What kickbacks? I must have missed that story.
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

MedicDVG
Contributor
Contributor
Tie to Tomahawk: Lived in Tomahawk -- still pay Taxes in Lincoln County and TSD.

Postby MedicDVG » Sun Mar 21, 2004 4:54 pm

What's this have to do with Tomahawk and the Nortwoods as the forum title suggests?
*** The opinions expressed herein are uniquely MY OWN and should not be construed as an endorsement of any sort by my employers or of any professional associations to which I hold membership. I can dig myself into holes just fine without their help, thank you very much***

jimbo71
Typical Poster
Typical Poster

Postby jimbo71 » Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:05 am

Okay, move it to "General Discussion"!Anyhoooo if you haven't heard, documents of massive kickbacks to high level UN persons and French, Russian and German Bigwigs. Bill ORielly is on it for one.

ski_lover
General User
General User
Tie to Tomahawk: Born and raised in Tomahawk, living in Colorado

Postby ski_lover » Wed Mar 24, 2004 7:43 pm

O'Reilly is on it? Well, I'll sleep better tonight. Seriously, there's nothing to be gained from that type of reporting just as there apparently wasn't when the current administration let 140 Saudi's, including 24 relatives of Bin-Laden, leave the US shortly after 9/11 and before our own airlines were allowed back in the air. Secretary of State Powell acknowledges this incident happened but only after the FBI checked out the passengers to ensure they weren't terrorists. Strange what's considered news and what isn't.

jimbo71
Typical Poster
Typical Poster

Postby jimbo71 » Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:34 am

Ski: Koffi Annin of the UN is initiating an independent committee to investigate.

Return to “General Discussion”