Forum for General Topics not covered by other areas.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 170
- Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2001 1:01 am
- Tie to Tomahawk: Fourth generation native.
- Location: Hatchet Creek, Wisconsin
What details? What UN involvement? What kickbacks? I must have missed that story.
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2001 1:01 am
- Tie to Tomahawk: Lived in Tomahawk -- still pay Taxes in Lincoln County and TSD.
- Location: Now living in Rib Mountain
What's this have to do with Tomahawk and the Nortwoods as the forum title suggests?
*** The opinions expressed herein are uniquely MY OWN and should not be construed as an endorsement of any sort by my employers or of any professional associations to which I hold membership. I can dig myself into holes just fine without their help, thank you very much***
- General User
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 2:01 am
- Tie to Tomahawk: Born and raised in Tomahawk, living in Colorado
- Location: Colorado
O'Reilly is on it? Well, I'll sleep better tonight. Seriously, there's nothing to be gained from that type of reporting just as there apparently wasn't when the current administration let 140 Saudi's, including 24 relatives of Bin-Laden, leave the US shortly after 9/11 and before our own airlines were allowed back in the air. Secretary of State Powell acknowledges this incident happened but only after the FBI checked out the passengers to ensure they weren't terrorists. Strange what's considered news and what isn't.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests