Calendar
Tomahawk Leader Internet Edition - Newspaper in Tomahawk Wisconsin Photo Album
Photo
Album
Map
Map of
Tomahawk, WI
Grey Bar
The Tomahawk Leader is a state and national prize-winning weekly newspaper serving the scenic Northwoods area in and around Tomahawk, WI.

It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:40 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:04 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

A letter in the Feb. 24 Tomahawk Leader

On Wednesday, February 11, 2009, my six-year old son woke up in a great deal of pain and was barely able to walk. Not sure of what could be causing it, my first thought was to call Rumsey Chiropractic because we have been bringing our boys there for years and Dr. Kim Rumsey has been a godsend to us, identifying and treating them for various conditions including headaches and ear infections. As it turned out, Dr. Kim was not scheduled to be in the office that day, but with one phone call to her, she immediately set up a time to see him on her day off. For a mother sitting there with a crying little boy in lots of pain, just knowing that Dr. Kim would see him took away a huge amount of my worry. I have much gratitude for Dr. Kim. She has helped my children many times and also has shared a wealth of knowledge with me. I began taking my youngest son to her when he was an infant, and not only was she able to help with chiropractic adjustments, she also gave me some very good advice regarding nutrition. There are two reasons for my submitting this letter. The first is to publically thank Dr. Kim for always going above and beyond and showing such compassion to our family. The second reason is to make other parents aware of Dr. Kim’s special training in pediatric chiropractic care. I am sure Dr. Kim carries a very special “title” for all of the special training she has had, and if I knew what that title was, I would share it with you now. However, to our boys she is “Dr Kim, the lady who makes our bones feel better!”

Jamie, Amy, Maverick and Jaxson Werner
Tomahawk