Relocation to Tomahawk

Forum for discussions about Tomahawk and the Northwoods.
cheesehead
Beginner
Beginner
Tie to Tomahawk: inlaws live in Tomahawk

Relocation to Tomahawk

Postby cheesehead » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:44 pm

My family and I are planning to relocate to the Tomahawk area this coming summer. I have been searching the internet for information on kids programs (swim lessons, gymnastics etc) and have not had much luck. Where else should I look? Thank You :)

logic1
Contributor
Contributor
Tie to Tomahawk: born in Tomahawk - family

Re: Relocation to Tomahawk

Postby logic1 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:20 pm

there is swimming in our school - they could steer you to the lessons - many sports through the school of course - I guess that could be a place for you to start. There is also youth hockey & ice skating offered at Sara Park - dance lesson for children & adults at the Terry Bucaro Dance Studio-they offer gymnastic programs & karate classes also - 453- 7662. Just a start. Welcome to Tolmahawk.....:-)
Here is the site for Tomahawk Schools.
http://www.tomahawk.k12.wi.us/tomahawk/site/default.asp

neup99
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Relocation to Tomahawk

Postby neup99 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:43 am

logic1 wrote:at the Terry Bucaro Dance Studio-they offer gymnastic programs & karate classes also - 453- 7662.

Thanks for posting that! I was wondering where I was going to find a karate program for my sons. Sheesh. And I live here! :oops: :lol:
"There are two parties in politics: Republicans and Democrats. Republicans have bad ideas, Democrats have no ideas." - Lewis Black

Return to “Tomahawk and the Northwoods”