Calendar
Tomahawk Leader Internet Edition - Newspaper in Tomahawk Wisconsin Photo Album
Photo
Album
Map
Map of
Tomahawk, WI
Grey Bar
The Tomahawk Leader is a state and national prize-winning weekly newspaper serving the scenic Northwoods area in and around Tomahawk, WI.

It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:52 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:59 am 
Beginner
Beginner

Tie to Tomahawk: Vacation Home in Area
Spambot: No
I have recently purchased a second home in the Tomahawk area and have had trouble finding reliable help for various projects. I am very new to the area and have few sources to rely on.

Many folks I contact don't answer their phone, return messages or just plain don't show up. As a business owner myself I cannot understand why someone goes into business and is unprofessional in their communications.

So, I'm asking for any referrals for people you feel are quality minded, reliable and have worked with personally.

I am in need of gutter installation, deck repair and sources for gravel and delivered quality firewood.

Perhaps the Leader might consider some type of online resource for referrals of this nature. I have to assume many online users of the paper are visitors who don't have access to other sources like me, but have money to spend in your local economy.

Thanks in advance for your help.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:39 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Tie to Tomahawk: I grew up there & family
Spambot: No
Please feel free to send any suggestions to Part Timer in a Private Message. To prevent promotion of businesses on the message board I'm going to lock this topic but leave it viewable so that everyone can see the post and send messages.

We'll see how this works and this might be how we handle questions like this in the future (and prevent some of the Cabin/Resort posting issues we've run into).

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]