Kwahomot Ski Team

Forum for discussions about Tomahawk and the Northwoods.
Webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tie to Tomahawk: The Tomahawk Leader

Kwahomot Ski Team

Postby Webmaster » Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:13 pm

Origionally posted by MatchSki33

does anyone know what the kwahamot ski team's website is? there stunts just totally amaze me i need some pointers. I just started skiing last year and i just can't get enough of it matchey3389@hotmail.com if you know send it there. Or even better if you are on the team im me at lilcowgirl33451

MatchSki33
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Kwahomot Ski Team

Postby MatchSki33 » Tue Oct 14, 2003 8:20 pm

My name is Lauren Matchett, I currently live in St.Charles, Illinois but own a lake house on Lake Nokomis. My sister and I go up every year to water ski, tube, fish, and maybe even this year knee board. Somethings in our past times include basketball, jogging, fishing, water sports, and watching the ski shows every tuesday, thursday, and saturday. I was just wondering if anyone had anyother information on the Kwahamot Ski Team and if they have a website at all. If you would like to contact me you can email me at MaTcHeY3389@hotmail.com or instant message me at LiLcOwGiRL33451 or HeYbAbEiTsMe2677 on aol instant messenger.
PS If anyone is actually on the ski team that would be great because I have some wonderful photographs of you that was taken this year as well as last year.

wlathchan
Beginner
Beginner
Tie to Tomahawk: net
Spambot: No

Re: Kwahomot Ski Team

Postby wlathchan » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:44 am

I am ski actions lover and I really love doing this stuff. I am not a professional, though I can be a great skier on my own. What I want to do next is to try the lake. I am currently looking for some tips that would somehow make me confident and knowledgeable about the skill.

Return to “Tomahawk and the Northwoods”