Class of 79 Reunion

Forum for discussions about Tomahawk and the Northwoods.
slaybelz
Beginner
Beginner

Class of 79 Reunion

Postby slaybelz » Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Well the Class of 79 reunion was a huge success not to mention a lot of fun. We had 122 attend out of which 74 were classmates. Out of a class size of 165 that wasn't a bad turn out. Thanks to everyone who helped plan and who attended. For those of you who chose not to or could not attend for some reason, we voted to have a 30th reunion in the summer and not on a holiday weekend. Watch your mail for flyers!! Or keep an eye on tomahawkleader.com for further updates. For those of you who missed it a photo album of the festivities can be seen at http://photos.yahoo.com/classof79ths See you at the next one....5 years from now!

aphephilia
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Class of 79 Reunion

Postby aphephilia » Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:00 am

From the pictures, looks like a good time was had by all. I wish I could have been there but life just kind of got in the way. Maybe I'll be able to make it to the 30th.

bigghose
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Class of 79 Reunion

Postby bigghose » Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:25 am

Hi Everyone,

The Class of 79 Reunion was great!!! I had a previous commitment that required me to leave early from dinner in which I had hoped to return earlier enough to meet up with as many people as possible, enjoy the band as well as socialize. Well, none of those things happened, my commitment lasted longer than expected; my loss.

If anyone still has the pictures posted on the internet; or has others they like to share please burn me a copy and send them to my address via snail-mail: Lance Powers; 1520 Kaphaem Road; Tomahawk, WI 54487. Or send them email to <lpowers15@charter.net>.

Thank you;
Lance

Return to “Tomahawk and the Northwoods”