Bubbas

Forum for discussions about Tomahawk and the Northwoods.
dynahd
Beginner
Beginner

Bubbas

Postby dynahd » Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:32 am

What a great location, this was my first year camping at Bubbas I would have never stayed at the race track, way to crowded. I had a blast can't wait till next year. Thanks Tomahawk and everyone else for putting on this event.

Catfish
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Re: Bubbas

Postby Catfish » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:25 pm

Bubba's was great. Lots of room and open space. Not at all like the speedway was. The band, "The Outlaws" was terrific and the best yet at Bubbas in all the years. Looking forward to next year at Bubbas.

MedicDVG
Contributor
Contributor
Tie to Tomahawk: Lived in Tomahawk -- still pay Taxes in Lincoln County and TSD.

Re: Bubbas

Postby MedicDVG » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:47 pm

I admit that I was very skeptical about the prospect of thousands of people camping and partying in Nokomis park. However, I was very impressed with how quickly the park was cleaned and with the decent way most campers conducted themselves. I spent a good bit of Friday and Saturday kicking around the fire station and the park grounds, and with few exceptions I was pleased with what I saw.

In comparison the park looked NOTHING like the devisation wrought on a piece of land that is Hodag Countryfest -- talk about a mess!!
*** The opinions expressed herein are uniquely MY OWN and should not be construed as an endorsement of any sort by my employers or of any professional associations to which I hold membership. I can dig myself into holes just fine without their help, thank you very much***

Return to “Tomahawk and the Northwoods”