Tomahawk Rock...

Forum for discussions about Tomahawk and the Northwoods.
MedicDVG
Contributor
Contributor
Tie to Tomahawk: Lived in Tomahawk -- still pay Taxes in Lincoln County and TSD.

Tomahawk Rock...

Postby MedicDVG » Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:51 pm

Greetings,
Anyone know what the plans are for the rock near TCB or when it might be finished?
*** The opinions expressed herein are uniquely MY OWN and should not be construed as an endorsement of any sort by my employers or of any professional associations to which I hold membership. I can dig myself into holes just fine without their help, thank you very much***

Merse
General User
General User

Re: Tomahawk Rock...

Postby Merse » Mon Jan 05, 2004 7:56 pm

I believe this is to be a 'monument' to the people of Tomahawk and a 'water-feature' will be added sometime....

I seem to remember reading about this in the Leader several months ago....

Help me out, Webmaster? Wasn't this piece of granite donated by Steve Sorenson? With plans to build a fountain?

Not sure about work progress. Depends on more donations, perhaps?

MedicDVG
Contributor
Contributor
Tie to Tomahawk: Lived in Tomahawk -- still pay Taxes in Lincoln County and TSD.

Postby MedicDVG » Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:27 pm

Just wanted to say that I am impressed as **** with the Tomahawk Rock it really looks great! Very well done indeed! :D :D

<small>[ July 08, 2004, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: MedicDVG ]</small>
*** The opinions expressed herein are uniquely MY OWN and should not be construed as an endorsement of any sort by my employers or of any professional associations to which I hold membership. I can dig myself into holes just fine without their help, thank you very much***

JayOMF
Typical Poster
Typical Poster
Tie to Tomahawk: My Hometown

Postby JayOMF » Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:52 am

what was the deal with the foam nearly covering the rock in the early morning on july 4? i drove past around 6am and saw a massive blob of suds nearly covering the boulevard.
"Be excellent to each other." - Bill S Preston, Esquire & Ted "Theodore" Logan

Merse
General User
General User

Postby Merse » Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:27 pm

the foam was a practical joke...in the true sense of what a practical joke should be. At least I hope there was no long-lasting damage. I heard on 'The Big Q' that someone had poured some laundry soap into the fountain.

Peace

Return to “Tomahawk and the Northwoods”