Good "Eats" In Tomahawk?

Forum for discussions about Tomahawk and the Northwoods.
KEN
Contributor
Contributor

Good "Eats" In Tomahawk?

Postby KEN » Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:41 pm

I`m going to be in Tomahawk this coming week. Where would be the best place to have a BIG breakfast. I was going to go to Paul Bunyans, but if there`s a place in Tomahawk that can match that ,I`d like to try it. It`s just that I love the breakfast at Paul Bunyans. I also plan on having a Twin Bay Pizza! (Any other suggestions of good places to eat would be welcomed!)

Brian
Contributor
Contributor
Tie to Tomahawk: Fourth generation native.

Re: Good "Eats" In Tomahawk?

Postby Brian » Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:02 pm

For quality, quantity and atmosphere, there's no better breakfast place around than the Village Square (next to Pizza Hut). If you leave there hungry it's your own ****ed fault! :D mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

KEN
Contributor
Contributor

Postby KEN » Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:58 pm

Thanks , that place was on my "to try" list.
Last year I had a pretty good "Breakfast Skillet" at "The Hungry Bear" downtown. Is that place still there?

Old Scout
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
Tie to Tomahawk: Born, raised and live in Tomahawk

Postby Old Scout » Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:09 am

If you are looking for breakfast the choices you have are Village Square, Mr. Bill's, or the Family Resturant. Both places downtown are closed. Mr. Bill's started serving breakfast this spring and from what I hear is pretty good.
The National Institutes of Health has just released the results of a $200 million research study completed under a grant to Johns Hopkins.
The new study has found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than the men who mention it.

KEN
Contributor
Contributor

Postby KEN » Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:27 pm

Took your advice Brian. I did not leave The Village Square hungry!
(Same goes for leaving the Twin Bay!)

Return to “Tomahawk and the Northwoods”