Calendar
Tomahawk Leader Internet Edition - Newspaper in Tomahawk Wisconsin Photo Album
Photo
Album
Map
Map of
Tomahawk, WI
Grey Bar
The Tomahawk Leader is a state and national prize-winning weekly newspaper serving the scenic Northwoods area in and around Tomahawk, WI.

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:02 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:44 am 
Occasional Poster
Occasional Poster

Let her speak, then allow an,if ther is one, opposing view. That is call education. Get all the information available to make SOUND choices. These are things missing in our children today.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:22 am 
Occasional Poster
Occasional Poster

Baby
So let me guess that you will save yourself till you are married? Well I would say to that. No! I don't buy a car without test driving it first. Don't get on your high horse. All I'm saying is that the first time you have sex is going to most likely suck! Now if you wait till after your married then you have nothing to compare it to. So months years down the road, the grass is greener on the other side and temptation may set in. Then all of a sudden you taste the fruit from another tree and it's much sweater that the piece you now have and throw out your rotten fruit. Why not test drive different models to find the one that you will be happy with?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:36 pm 
Typical Poster
Typical Poster

That's just downright sleazy. I thought baby's post was a bit too much but yours takes the cake, allbutashy1. Excuse me while I go puke.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:17 pm 
General User
General User

I'll help you guys out a little bit. Being a college guy here in beautiful downtown Oshkosh, i think i might be the best representative to field baby's rant. FIrst and foremost- we DO NOT carry little black books. The guys that give college fella's a bad name are the ones that hang around bars and pick up girls who were going out looking to get laid in the first place. I can speak for myself and a lot of my friends when i say that i've never gone on a "sexual conquest." I've never searched for someone to "deflower." in fact, i think this might be the first time i've used that word. To be honest, most of the guys i hang out with, myself included, are all looking for steady relationships that will ultimately turn into happy marriages. Then there are freaks who give us a bad name. like shy1. Let me take the liberty of directly attacking this guy. Fella, you're a douche. i say that because it's the strongest word i can use on here without getting starred out. You mentioned something about the first time you have sex sucking. Just from the lack of personality that i can pick up from your posts, i can speculate that every sexual encounter with you would probably suck. In fact, you strike me as the kind of person that can't have sex without saying "this will just be our little secret" first.

Baby, you know if you’re not beautiful /Just cover it up /With make-up kits and perforated scalpel seams,/ We’ll do you right up/ I’m so obsessed with looking like celebrities/ Make myself throw up /But it’s all right cause one day I know I’ll be fine/ like everyone else.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:49 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

"ash-sheesh" sounds like something someone would smoke or put in brownies :D :p :roll:
(I'm a child of the 60s ok?)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:06 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

Oh, and allbutashy1? No self respecting woman would ever date a man who treated her as though she were a car needing to be test drove. And no self respecting man would WANT to treat a woman in such a way. Afterall, who would ever THINK to treat the Superior Gender in such a manner? ;)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:41 am 
I think I'm going to stop coming to this post. We deviated from a halfway intelligent discussion to a rant about how horny college kids are. For people so morally inclined, some of you sure show where your priorities lay.

I'm just going to chalk it up to the fact that some people, in terms of sexual openness, are different from some other people, who are different than some others. Let's just hope y'all get paired up with someone similar to yourself, or may a deity help your relationship!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:52 pm 
Typical Poster
Typical Poster

I'd like to know what "test driving" has to do with marriage? If you go and test drive a car, you know that, most likely, you are going to trade it in in 4 years. And after much longer, the car starts to rust or not run as well. Well, this is life, and that's why marriage is based on more than sex.