Well now that we have snow it will mean soon you can get on your snowmobiles and traverse and travail all over Gods great Northwoods. Just please be carefull! The ice is still iffy, and alcohol and driving ANY type of motor vehicle is a bad idea.
Ok I am off my soapbox now.
Let the games begin! :p
Forum for discussions about Tomahawk and the Northwoods.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2001 1:01 am
- Tie to Tomahawk: Lived in Tomahawk -- still pay Taxes in Lincoln County and TSD.
- Location: Now living in Rib Mountain
*** The opinions expressed herein are uniquely MY OWN and should not be construed as an endorsement of any sort by my employers or of any professional associations to which I hold membership. I can dig myself into holes just fine without their help, thank you very much***
- General User
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2001 1:01 am
- Tie to Tomahawk: My second home...
- Location: Southern Illinois
How much snow did you finally get?
Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests