Calendar
Tomahawk Leader Internet Edition - Newspaper in Tomahawk Wisconsin Photo Album
Photo
Album
Map
Map of
Tomahawk, WI
Grey Bar
The Tomahawk Leader is a state and national prize-winning weekly newspaper serving the scenic Northwoods area in and around Tomahawk, WI.

It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:58 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Guestbook Page 1
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:06 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tie to Tomahawk: The Tomahawk Leader
Weather report from the South! It's been snowing since 11:45 P.M. last night It's a wet snow and heavy. We have had 7 inches and more on the way. No snowmobilers here to enjoy it. Should send the snow to Tomahawk. Best wishes to all you nice people. I miss you all. Bernie
Bernie Gohde < bernieb@centurytel.net >
Horseshoe Bend, Ar USA - Thursday, February 06, 2003 at 18:51:06 (EST)

What I fun website I've stumbled on! I am Class of 1972. Have been away from Tomahawk for 15 years except for shart visits. Would love to hear from you. Wanda
Wanda Eiche Sutherland < wsutherl@hotmail.com >
Port Washington, WI USA - Sunday, January 26, 2003 at 15:38:36 (EST)

To The Founders and current City Board, I wanted to let everyone know of some of the wonderful memories I have had in Tomahawk. I am a 35 year-old college student that has been vacationing in Tomahawk for the last 26 years. This was the city of my first waterskiing lesson, my first snowmobile ride, first tree chopping lesson, fishing, deer hunting, mini-bike ride, exposure to the deep woods and my first wood tick! I enjoyed eating at the old "Road House" on old 51, playing with my dog "Toby," "Kwahomat" water ski show, "Tomahawk Speedway," shopping in town and going to "The Pow-wow Days(4thJuly)." Most of all, just sitting in the cabin on Lake Allis and relaxing ,listening to the frogs croak in the night, the geese fly over head and the water dance onto the shore. Let's keep the Tomahawk spirit true and enduring.
David G. Kroenke < usalaw007@yahoo.com >
Milwaukee, Wi USA - Sunday, January 26, 2003 at 11:57:23 (EST)

hello from the cold south. We had snow last night, not very much, just enough to cover the ground. This the 4th snowfall this year and the lightest one. It got down to 12 degrees last night and only up to 21 degrees today. It is 12:27 A.M and is 10 degrees and is forecasted to get down to 4 degrees. Next week should be warmer, I hope. Hello to all you nice people. I SURE MISS TOMAHAWK! Bernie Gohde
Faith Gohde < bernieb@centurytel.net >
Horseshoe Bend, Ar USA - Friday, January 24, 2003 at 01:30:35 (EST)

CLASS OF '73!!! We are having our 30th Reunion this summer! If you have moved or remarried, or anyone you keep in touch with has, please e-mail me with that information as soon as you can, so that we can send you an invitation. Thanks... Looking forward to hearing from you! CeCe (Higgins) Page
CeCe (Higgins) Page < rscc2@cpinternet.com >
Wahpeton, ND USA - Tuesday, January 21, 2003 at 14:04:11 (EST)

Hi...Just wanted to say I grew up in the city of Tomahawk. Wondered if there were any old friends still there that might remember me from St. Mary's school? My family moved to Kenosha, WI when I was 13 and that was many moons ago. I would like to correspond with some people from my old hometown so if you happen to see this message, I'd love it if you said hello.
Linda Vaughan Perez < perezlin@hotmail.com >
Kenosha, WI USA - Monday, January 20, 2003 at 22:12:51 (EST)

Hello the town of Tomahawk.I do genealogy and I'm searching for a family member who died here around-1903.This person moved from north eastern Penna.,and moved to your great town.Reasons we do not know why.I sure like to know where they are buried at.Been doing my family tree for over23-years now.Their last name was Kumm.Any help would be great.Thank You. Robert
Robert < glassman05@webtv.net >
Woodland, pa USA - Wednesday, January 15, 2003 at 01:04:55 (EST)

Can someone let Robbe Smith and Cheryl Swanson know my new e-mail address, kbj5@msn.com I no longer have their e-mail addresses and I have no way to let them know my new one. I would greatly appreciate it! Thank You!
Kathy Jackson < kbj5@msn.com >
S. Gardiner, ME USA - Sunday, January 12, 2003 at 19:38:59 (EST)

What a great site. Our family (Haworth's and Parker's) spent a couple weeks every summer at Duck Point Resort for nearly 30 years, and I remember those trips from my earliest days. I was there from the late '60s thru the mid-80's. So many great memories... I'm married now and raising my own kids, and trying not to think too much of the northwoods summer beauty while running the current rat race. We've been vacationing in the UP when we get the chance, but perhaps a trip back to Tomahawk is in the future somewhere. I sure miss that place!
Steven Haworth <sjh@idm.com >
Des Plaines, IL USA - Monday, December 16, 2002 at 16:42:28 (EST)

Just making my monthly visit to your website. Always nice to "be home" in some ways. Hi to Greg and Sandy Myre, Howie and Nancy Hoff and all the Eisenman's. Best to Tomahawk over this holiday season especially the Class of '63.
Russ Hirsch < randomhirsch@msn.com >
Colorado Springs, CO USA - Tuesday, December 10, 2002 at 16:56:59 (EST)

Hi, Just found this web page. I graduated class of '64'. Spent my whole chilehood in Tomahawk. It was a great place to grow up and I have many great memories playing in Bradley Park and fishing and hunting throughout the year. It's good to see that Tomahawk is thriving and healthy. Feel free to email me...Ken
Ken Martell < kmartell@slac.stanford.edu >
Mountain View, CA USA - Friday, December 06, 2002 at 01:56:36 (EST)

GREAT SITE! SEEN A PHOTO OF MY NIECE TABITHA KENNEDY FOR THE DRAMA CLASS GOING TO STATE GOOD LUCK
nette < aredrose41@yahoo.com >
lake mills , wi USA - Friday, November 15, 2002 at 21:20:35 (EST)

Hi to everyone in Tomahawk. I have very fond memories of Tomahawk --- especially the people. Bob and Judy Nelson are the greatest people in the world --- Bob ran the liquor store. I just wanted to let them know that I will return. A reunion is planned for next summer for the von Gnechtens --- my children and I will be there. Aloha Tomahawk --- this is a great little place to visit. Carol
Carol Griep < cmdmg1@interpac.net >
Hakalau, HI USA - Friday, November 01, 2002 at 12:51:51 (EST)

We have a cabin in tomahawk and come up once a month or more, love the nature and I am concerned about the deer hunting business. It is such a vital part of the north woods.
Cindy Javens < cinjav@msn.com >
Muskego, WI USA - Thursday, October 31, 2002 at 14:47:36 (EST)

Very nice site. I am excited to come and visit your town. By the way does any one know of the Heise's?
E. Bero < beroeg@hotmail.com >
Green Bay, W USA - Friday, October 25, 2002 at 11:23:15 (EST)

To all the folks along HY E best wishes for a good hunting season 2002! I miss being up there with you! Ed Haus, formerly on HY E and Greil Road.
Ed Haus < colonius1@hotmail.com >
Scottsdale, AZ USA - Monday, October 21, 2002 at 21:57:06 (EST)

Hello. I am looking for some information. In 1978 my husband & I stayed at the PINE CREST RESORT on Lake Nokomis. It was owned by Colmar & Rose Hoeft. We were recently up in the area and were trying to find it. Does anyone know where the resort originally was and if so could you please send the directions how to get there. We thought we found the sight but aren't sure because of how much it has changed. Thank You.
Patti Kaplowitz < Guy9978@aol.com >
Gilberts, IL USA - Tuesday, October 15, 2002 at 18:35:51 (EST)