Calendar
Tomahawk Leader Internet Edition - Newspaper in Tomahawk Wisconsin Photo Album
Photo
Album
Map
Map of
Tomahawk, WI
Grey Bar
The Tomahawk Leader is a state and national prize-winning weekly newspaper serving the scenic Northwoods area in and around Tomahawk, WI.

It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:23 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Guestbook Page 1 (more)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:04 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tie to Tomahawk: The Tomahawk Leader
Just checking to see how many of my family will respond. You know who you are: The Barrs; Bartzs, Cantralls; Collins; and all of the others I haven't met. Somvang and I have been married now for 29 years. If you see Mike Morris; Rod Greil; Bill Schroeder; or Leon Peck say hey!
Herb Freuen < herbert.freuen@usdoj.gov >
Vista, CA USA - Thursday, August 23, 2001 at 15:43:09 (EST)

CORRECTION.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXCUSE MY SPELLING. IT'S ; YOU GUYS.!
MELISSA BENTLEY/FLORO LOPEZ < FLORO5@CS.COM >
AUSTIN, TX USA - Sunday, August 19, 2001 at 00:11:10 (EST)

HELLO ! FROM AUSTIN, TEXAS MARY, KAESHA , ANTHONY.SUMMER SCHOOL VACATIONS ARE GONE AND WE DIDN'T GET TO VISIT WITH YOU GAYS. WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU SOON. KEEP IN TOUCH.MAYBE YOU GAYS COULD COME TO TEXAS DURING CHRISTMAS VACATIONS. LOVE TO HAVE YOU OVER! FROM; MISSY,CHACHI,JUSTIN,KATHY,STEPHANIE,ROSARIO AND MARIA. AUGUST 19 2001. 6111 S. CONGRESS #40 AUSTIN TEXAS 78745
Melissa Bentley/Floro Lopez < Floro5@cs.com >
AUSTIN, TX USA - Sunday, August 19, 2001 at 00:02:00 (EST)

HELLO ! FROM AUSTIN, TEXAS MARY, KAESHA , ANTHONY.SUMMER SCHOOL VACATIONS ARE GONE AND WE DIDN'T GET TO VISIT WITH YOU GAYS. WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU SOON. KEEP IN TOUCH.MAYBE YOU GAYS COULD COME TO TEXAS DURING CHRISTMAS VACATIONS. LOVE TO HAVE YOU OVER! FROM; MISSY,CHACHI,JUSTIN,KATHY,STEPHANIE,ROSARIO AND MARIA. AUGUST 19 2001. 6111 S. CONGRESS #40 AUSTIN TEXAS 78745
Melissa Bentley/Floro Lopez < Floro5@cs.com >
AUSTIN, TX USA - Sunday, August 19, 2001 at 00:00:49 (EST)

Enjoy the Area (Tomahawk) Triploli since 1958. Still going.You can have the city. You don't know How lucky you are ,Trade places anytime.
Ron Woz < Tpchallanger@aol.com >
chicago, Il USA - Saturday, August 18, 2001 at 20:46:13 (EST)

Hi every one I used to live i used to live in tomahawk im going into 7th grade and just wanted to say Hilo. see ya later
Daria Sukow < hotangel471@yahoo.com >
chetek, WI USA - Friday, August 17, 2001 at 21:41:38 (EST)

Ill be coming to Tomahawk in September for the big Open house Bike Rally on the 14th of September. I look forward to seeing the town and what it has to offer. There's no better place than Wisconsin!
Al Canfield < allen.canfield@us.army.mil >
Hudson, Wi USA - Thursday, August 16, 2001 at 17:07:28 (EST)

Spent some time in Tomahawk and Wausau areas over the fourth of July. Next year, I plan to drive so I don't get stranded or have to rely on smoeone else's vehicle. If you're a member of the class of 1969 and will be around, let me know and maybe we can have a visit. If you know my mom, Lorraine Smith, I'd like to let you know she now lives at Golden Age Nursing Home. She has Alzheimer's and still remembers some stuff. Stop by to say hi to her when you're visiting out there.
Debbie (Smith) Shope < smithshope@hotmail.com >
Huntingdon, PA USA - Thursday, August 16, 2001 at 12:15:39 (EST)

Hi, I sure miss Tomahawk! It's been 9 years since I left Anglers LaneI was bartender at Bevard's River's Edge on Lake Alice. Since moving here,Dick, my husband passed away.I like it here, but Tomahawk is my first love. Best wishes to all you nice people. Bernie Gohde
Faith Gohde < bernieb@centurytel.net >
Horseshoe Bend , AR USA - Thursday, August 16, 2001 at 00:13:10 (EST)

HI I HAD SEEN A PHOTO OE MY SON AND I IN YOUR PAPER. I THOUGHT IT WAS GREAT AND MY SON DID TOO. IT WAS ON PAGE 6 OF JULY 31 WE WERE THERE FOR THE FIGHING CONTEST. MY SONs NAME IS CALVIN AND IS THREE YRS OLD. HE HAD A GOOD TIME, BUT WAS MAD THAT HE DIDN'T GET TO WIN A FISHING POLE, SO THE PHOTO CHEARED HIM UP. THANK YOU TOM COLSTAD FOR THE NICE PHOTO. ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE PINE POINT RESORT FOR LETTING ME KHOW ABOUT THE PHOTO,BECAUSE THEY WERE THE ONES WHO TOLD ME ABOUT THE PHOTO, I HAVE ONLY BEEN AT THE PINE POINT RESORT A FEW TIMES AND THEY WERE ABLE TO TELL THAT IT WAS US. SO THANK YOU AND TOMAHAWK FOR THE GREAT WEEKEND AT A GREET TOWN. I PLAN TO COME BACK FOR THE 20th HARLEY RIDE BUT THE BAD THING IS THAT I DON'T EVEN HAVE A BIKE . SEE YA. STEVE LENZ
steven james lenz < lenz@tznet.com >
marshfield, wi USA - Monday, August 06, 2001 at 00:01:32 (EST)

I just wanted to write a short note to all of my family and friends back in Tomahawk. I didn't get a chance to make it home this year, but all the pictures on the website were all really great. It's nice to see that smalltown atmosphere still exists, which I have lost living in Oklahoma City. Hope everyone has a great summer, and feel to drop a line if you want.
Jody Walbeck < jwalbeck2@home.com >
Oklahoma City, OK USA - Friday, August 03, 2001 at 23:52:52 (EST)

Hi from Columbia, Maryland Thanx for the information it was great and gave some smiles. Since I'm originally from Rhinelander I say the greatest people in the world come from rhinelander and the next greates come from Tomahawk. We spen t many nights in the 40's and 50' drinking Rhinelander shorties at Tower Hill. Have a good from some one who left his heart in the North Woods. Bob Bum Eastman
Bob Eastman < HodagBumRHS48@home.com >
USA - Monday, February 26, 2001 at 13:06:45 (EST)

Hi, y'all! I'm planning on going "North for the Fourth!" Hope to see some Class of 1969 folks and family too!
Debbie Smith Shope < none >
Huntingdon, PA USA - Tuesday, February 13, 2001 at 11:35:09 (EST)

Hello from the 101st Airborne Division. I am stationed here in Ft. Campbell while fulfilling my duty to our nation as an infantryman. It was good to see the Ingmans on the homepage, they are great people. Just wanted to drop a line and say hi to everyone back home.
Damion D. Tassler < dtassler@clarksville.com >
Ft. Campbell, KY USA - Friday, February 09, 2001 at 09:54:27 (EST)

I'm hoping someone could send me the obituary for Leroy Strebig who died September 5, 2000. Thanks.
Patricia Strebig < pstrebig@eriecoast.com >
North Ridgeville, OH USA - Monday, February 05, 2001 at 00:27:21 (EST)

Nifty site. I'm hoping I can pick up some summer employment in the Tomahawk area and the Leader's internet edition only added to my interest.
Chris Barncard < cbarncard@hotmail.com >
Milwaukee, Wis. USA - Sunday, February 04, 2001 at 18:54:01 (EST)

WHEN IS THE FISHING DERBY AT LAKE SOMO THIS YEAR ?
DAN <ALDERFARMS >
ELKHORN, WI USA - Tuesday, January 30, 2001 at 13:25:59 (EST)

Would be interested in hearing from anyone from the Tomahawk class of '79 and their input into the 25 year class reunion Please e-mail me with your opinions, Thanks
Roxanne < rmgp0904@hotmail.com >
USA - Saturday, January 27, 2001 at 20:00:36 (EST)

Greetings Hatchett Creek: Searching for the E-Mail of Bob Westerholm who lives in Tomahawk. Ron and I are old fishing friends who return periodically. Had Bob's E-Mail but could not get through to address for some reason. If you know him, please ask him to reply to above. Thanks to anyone who can help and Happy Holidays Tomahawk
Mike and Ron < SLIKHOG@AOL.com >
W Palm Beach , Florida USA - Tuesday, December 12, 2000 at 21:05:32 (EST)

I SIGNED INTO GUESTBOOK ABOUT A MONTH AGO. I HAVE HAD SOME CONTACT WITH PERSONS WHO LIVED IN MY OLD NEIGHBORHOOD. IT WAS GREAT. LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO GRADUATED FROM TOMAHAWK HIGH IN 1961,1960,1959 OR 1962 LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU. I GRADUATED 1961. GREAT GUESTBOOK.
JULIE THAYER < thayerjulie@hotmail.com >
TOMAHAWK, WI USA - Saturday, December 09, 2000 at 19:16:41 (EST)

Im just a yong DeDeo trying to find out more about the rest of the dedeo's out there
Jarod DeDeo < jadoe90@yahoo.com >
St. Augustine, FL. USA - Thursday, December 07, 2000 at 21:18:23 (EST)

Glad to see the Guestbook is back. I check it every week to keep up on the happenings in Tomahawk. Keep hoping to see someone I'll recognize from the class of '65. Keep up the great work of having the Tomahawk Leader on the internet.
Elaine Gill Wheeler < susie2q47@aol.com >
Hutto, TX USA - Tuesday, December 05, 2000 at 18:52:10 (EST)