Calendar
Tomahawk Leader Internet Edition - Newspaper in Tomahawk Wisconsin Photo Album
Photo
Album
Map
Map of
Tomahawk, WI
Grey Bar
The Tomahawk Leader is a state and national prize-winning weekly newspaper serving the scenic Northwoods area in and around Tomahawk, WI.

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:11 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Guestbook Page 2
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:00 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tie to Tomahawk: The Tomahawk Leader
Allan Bell is a fabulous writer. I love his columns "Birch Bark Nature Notes." Thanks for all that you teach us, Allan!
Charlotte Hillier < charlotte.hillier@apollogrp.edu >
Troy, MI USA - Tuesday, December 05, 2000 at 09:52:33 (EST)

Searching for Larry and Pam Hass who moved to the Tomahawk area about a year ago. If anyone knows their where-abouts, please send me their address, phone and/or email address. Thanks.
Marvin (Skip) Thorell < mthorell@wi.net >
Racine, WI USA - Saturday, December 02, 2000 at 11:33:13 (EST)

Great Homepage!!!
H.T.
Freilassing, Bavaria Germany - Thursday, November 30, 2000 at 07:33:35 (EST)

1982 Graduate of THS return every three years or so (My liver couldn't stand much more) Fond memories, hoping to return in 2002 for 20 year reunion. Has anybody seen C-Clamp!
Frank Cole < FCole@Triad.rr.com >
High Point, NC USA - Sunday, November 26, 2000 at 21:03:04 (EST)

Spent another beautiful summer on our lake lot on Lake Nakomis...Great to be with friends and family on Clear Lake too...Will be moving out of state next year. Hi to carole and Bill...
Sue Moore < vw1968green @ Juno.com >
Stevens Point, WI USA - Friday, November 17, 2000 at 16:56:28 (EST)

Was surfing on the net and ran accross this good site about one of my favorite all time towns. I would have graduated with the class of 1981, but the Company my dad worked for said one year in T-hawk was enough. I would love to hear from some of the 81 graduates, I left T-hawk in 1978. Hopefully there's some 81 people still in town. JW
Jeff Wilson < Wilson612@hotmail.com >
USA - Monday, November 13, 2000 at 02:20:18 (EST)

I just breezed through the guestbook, and didn't see anybody from the class of 1982. Like to hear from any body that still remembers me. I finished my senior year there. I loved the school and the people. I can say one thing for sure, I sure miss Ole Tomahawk. It was the best place to live. I get back home every few years or so, and always hate to leave. Any one see Nancy D....., tell her her I said hi...Mom Oh, Love the web site, keeps me in touch with Tomahawk.
Pat Vaughn < skid63@aol.com >
Oceanside , Ca USA - Saturday, November 11, 2000 at 01:30:37 (EST)

Looking for info on Indian totum poles and the meaning of each design. Ran acroos this page searching. Still searching.
Deb Lowe < djlbaok@aol.com >
Tulsa, OK USA - Monday, November 06, 2000 at 19:42:19 (EST)

Hi! Born in Tomahawk in '70 and was on the site, haven't seen a comment from the Theilers or Schmits. Hey guys, how are ya? Special hello's to Grama Vi and Grampa JP Schmit, Festus, Frost and Cindy, Sara and Jeff, and my cousins. Think of Tomahawk often. How is it everyone there ended up with such cool nicknames? Scuf, Dicky, Hawker, Tedso, Daisy, Frost, Festus, etc. etc.? Guess I wasn't around long enough to pick one up. Maybe next summer when I'm back for the 4th. Look forward to it, Cheers, Have a Pabst or Schlitz or Jen'n'Tonic for me!
Jennifer Letham (Schmit) < jkletham@laketown.net >
Williams Lake , BC CANADA - Friday, November 03, 2000 at 22:53:35 (EST)

Nice site!
Roland Haglund < roland.haglund@svenskakyrkan.se >
Åsele, Sweden - Tuesday, October 31, 2000 at 15:21:48 (EST)

Hey everyone just wanted to drop a note a say that i miss all my family and friends up in Tomahawk. I am doing great here in southern wisconsin hope to see you all when I come home.
Daniel L. Hess < elmodlh@hotmail.com >
Kenosha, WI USA - Monday, October 30, 2000 at 20:31:07 (EST)

I love tomahawk and miss it so much!!!!!
Kendra Stephens < kendra_stephens@hotmail.com >
Oxford, OH USA - Monday, October 30, 2000 at 10:36:52 (EST)

LOVE TOMAHAWK,JUST LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO BUY. BEEN THERE A FEW TIMES LOVE ICE CREAM FROM THE LITTLE GAS STATION BY LAKE NUKOMIS. STAYED ON LAKE KILARNEY BY FRISKES EVERYTIME WE WERE UP THERE.
TONY PARTRIGE < TPARTRIGE@AOL.COM >
BYRON, IL. USA - Thursday, October 26, 2000 at 19:39:11 (EST)

JUST BROWSING THROUGH THE LEADER EDITION AND FOUND THIS NEAT GUESTBOOK. LIVED HERE ALL MY LIFE. GRADUATED IN 1961. NICE TO SEE PEOPLE REPLYING FROM ALL PARTS OF THE COUNTRY.
JULIE L'ABBE THAYER < thayerjulie@hotmail.com >
TOMAHAWK, WI USA - Wednesday, October 25, 2000 at 00:18:20 (EST)

Great to see Leader on the net. Look forward to each new edition.
Jim Riordan < jamrio@mailbag.com >
Madison, Wi USA - Tuesday, October 24, 2000 at 08:10:50 (EST)

I was looking to write a "Letter to the Editor" and found this site for the Tomahawk Leader. Pretty nifty way to stay in touch when away. We love Tomahawk. Earl and I moved up here 8 years ago from Woodstock, Ill. Friends and family visit often, and hate to leave.
Barbara Stoddard < stoddard@glitc.org >
Tomahawk, WI USA - Sunday, October 22, 2000 at 11:54:21 (EST)

We have spent time vacationing in the area from Tomahawk to Mercer (mostly Fall & Winter). We are looking to move "North" in the near future. Tomahawk is a strong possibility. We would like to recieve as much information about relocating to the area as possible. We will keep checking this site for info. Thank You!
Doug Wessel < dbldwes@aol.com >
Freeport, Il USA - Tuesday, October 17, 2000 at 23:52:19 (EST)

Both my sisters moved to Tomahawk WI and this is great because I can see what's going on around there part of town. Hi Jenny and Brigid and Alex and Tayllor :) .--Claire
Claire Voorhies < CVoorhies@thc-online.com >
Warren , MI USA - Thursday, October 12, 2000 at 10:08:01 (EST)

I really enjoy reading your website paper. We are originally from Kempster and reading your paper gives us a real sense of home. Wish we could be there now; the Walleye fishing sounds fantastic. Please leave a few in the lakes for us.
Joe Irish < joeirish@phxeng.com.tw >
Taipei, Taiwan - Monday, October 09, 2000 at 01:10:46 (EST)

What a neat website. A way for me to keep up on what's happening in the town where I 'grew up' Wasn't born there but moved in '72 and started school there my Freshman year. A few really good friends. Some I should stay in better touch with but never seem to find the time when I'm up there Hey Bruce & Brian, hunting season is open, lets float the Spirit and freeze our patooties off. Hi Jeff & Sunnie, Beth & Tom, why didn't you tell me about this site. Jeff, see you next weekend, flip you for the 'hole in the wall' blind
Dave Mercier < dmercie@aol.com >
green bay, wi USA - Saturday, October 07, 2000 at 11:51:03 (EST)

THANK YOU THAMAHOWK LEADER (Guestbook) I ask for contact with 69'er. Gigi Kahn (thank's to her mother) contaced me, also "my sister" Youlie McKinley and Larry Howard. What's about Charlotte Renn, Lance Polege, Frank Hinterleitner, Rick and his wonderfull family. Picco
Richard Miklas (Picco) < Miklas@Miklas-Weber.de >
Braunschweig, Braunschweig Germany - Monday, October 02, 2000 at 14:43:43 (EST)

Hello to the class of '86 if your out there! Been all over in the last 12 or so years but you never forget your hometown. I had a very nice visit there about four years ago and was happy to see that somethings had'nt changed. hoping to go back and stay awile on Half Moon Lake - it was such a wonderful place to grow up. As far as the class of '86 goes - I hope your all doin' great. I'll never forget our graduation bash!
Trisha < Wbtrinty@aol.com >
Dunnellon, FL USA - Saturday, September 30, 2000 at 01:13:59 (EST)

I love Tomahawk! I have been coming to Wisconsin on motorcycle trips since the mid seventies. In 1997 I made my first trip to Tomahawk for the fall ride and have been back every year since. The area is beautiful, the rodes great to ride and the people are friendly and warm. I have been to Sturgis and Daytona for their bike weeks and as far as I am concerned Tomahawk is by far the best. I heard a rumor from some of the locals that I have become friends with, that the event may grow to a full week. I would love that although by the end of the 3 days I spend there, I'm exhausted. A full week may kill but, I would die happy. We all enjoy the event, area and especially the people, thanks for having us. Till next year, Bill
Bill Cary < BikrBill@hotmail.com >
Lockport, Il USA - Friday, September 22, 2000 at 20:39:37 (EST)

BEEN RIDING FOR THIRTY YEARS AND HAD NEVER ATTENDED THE OPEN HOUSE. WENT THIS YEAR FOR THE FIRST TIME AND TOTALLY ENJOYED IT! I WAS WITH SOME RIDING BUDDIES OF MINE, AND WILL DEFINETLY PUT IT ON MY CALENDAR FOR NEXT YEAR! THANKS FOR A GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!
BILL LIEBETRAU < scootertramp@qtm.net >
BUCHANAN, , MI USA - Monday, September 18, 2000 at 11:35:59 (EST)

I am looking for anyone who has been at Squaw Lake, WI in Lincoln County on County A. We stayed several times in the early 1950's at Wilson's Resort. This was located on the northwest side of the lake. Anyone with information, please contact me. Thank you.
Tom Smith < MTACRES1@aol.com >
Poplar Grove, IL USA - Wednesday, September 13, 2000 at 21:20:04 (EST)

Hi from Gigi Kahn-Bowles. You can reach us in St. Augustine, Florida now, and we'll be back in Tomahawk next summer. Greetings to Tomahawkians everywhere.
Gigi Kahn-Bowles < twobowles1@earthlink.net >
St. Augustine, FL USA - Saturday, September 09, 2000 at 14:58:15 (EST)

Hi, I am a 69er. I was a forign exchange student at kwahamot high school and had a lot of fun. I would be very happy if someone who knows me will contact me. Can anyone tell me where I can contact Gigi Kahn??? See you Richard
Richard Miklas < Miklas@Miklas-Weber.de >
Braunschweig, Germany - Friday, September 08, 2000 at 05:45:04 (EST)

Spent some time with the French in New Orleans Labor Day weekend... I know the reason for the stereotype as to why "southerners" move so slow. It's so they don't break a sweat standing still in 111 degrees of heat. Still hot in Houston- 110. To all my family in Tomahawk... PLEASE SEND SNOW.... NOW!!!!
Stacy Schiltz < lknokomis@Yahoo.com >
New Orleans, LA USA - Tuesday, September 05, 2000 at 23:49:46 (EST)

Hello to the class of 1980.
Jeff E.
Houston, Tx USA - Friday, September 01, 2000 at 23:41:50 (EST)

August 31; 107 degrees in Houston.. the hottest city in theUnited States. PLEASE SEND SNOW!!!!
Stacy < lknokomis@yahoo.com >
Houston, TX USA - Thursday, August 31, 2000 at 23:30:25 (EST)

I STAYED AT PINE POINTE RESORT ON LAKE ALICE THE WEEK OF 8/19 AND MET THE NEW OWNERS TERRY AND RHONDA. WELCOME TO THE NORTHWOODS! GINA,MIKE AND I ENJOYED OUR STAY,AS USUAL. THEY ARE NOW SERVING FOOD AND HAVE THE BIGGEST,TASTEY HAMBURGER IN TOWN! IF THE LOCALS DON'T GO OUT THERE AND HAVE ONE YOUR MISSING A GREAT MEAL. I WOULD LIKE TO WISH TERRY AND HIS FAMILY GOOD LUCK IN THEIR NEW ADVENTURE. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO WISH GOOD LUCK THE PREVIOUS OWNERS,BARRY AND EARL, YOU WILL BE MISSED. AND THANKS FOR ALL THE KINDNESS AND GREAT TIMES OVER THE YEARS. SEE YA' AT PINE POINTE!
JERRY RAMIREZ < cicerojerry@netscape.net >
CICERO, IL USA - Wednesday, August 30, 2000 at 09:01:57 (EST)

Hello, Tomahawk! Just wanted to say that last weekend (for the second year in a row) I traveled down to Mile High Stadium to see our beloved Packers beaten by those nefarious Denver Broncos (no one here ever lets me live down or forget that Super Bowl defeat). Although the weather was hot and the outcome of the game most unfortunate, I can honestly say that the Wisconsin hospitality was as great as ever. I met many wonderful people from Wisconsin tailgating in the parking lot and they were all willing to share brats and beer once they found out I was a fellow native Wisconsinite. We were all easy to recogninze with our Cheeseheads. I can't say we recreated the Lambeau atmosphere at the Mile High, but we did our best. It's just great that no matter where you go, Wisconsin people seem to be universally friendly and giving. That's all for now. I just hope that next year the Broncos have to go play in Green Bay...in December!!!
Steve Rehse <rehse@lamar.colostate.edu >
Fort Collins, CO USA - Thursday, August 17, 2000 at 12:49:57 (EST)

Hi just a short note to say i miss Tomahawk. We are currently living in Las Vegas, but plan to leave here in early 2000. Just thought I would say hi and thank you for putting the Leader on the net. Maybe after we move to Indiana we will be able to cme there on a vacation.
Bruce E Sanders < b357@webtv.net >
Las Vegas, Nv USA - Wednesday, August 16, 2000 at 15:23:46 (EST)

Just recently I moved to South Dakota. I have been here for 3 weeks and I miss Tomahawk so much!! I have lived in Tomahawk since I was born. I have always been a suker for traveling and I was very excited to move to South Dakota. Now that I have I want to move back. I really miss all the little things: the fresh smell, the quietness, the freindly people, my family, and All my friends.You really don't know what you have till it's gone. Hopefully I will be back for a visit soon. Miss you ALL!
Sara Ann Roberts
Ellsworth AFB, SD USA - Thursday, July 20, 2000 at 14:46:50 (EST)

July 18, 2000 It is 106 degrees in Tucson Arizona and thoughts of Tomahawk certainly settle in. Wish I was up there now with the crowd on Manson lake or running around any other part of Northern Wisconsin as I did as a 1950's youth. Does anyone remember Towerhill? The Wisconsin visit is going to be late this year. Have a 45th High School reunion in Wausau September 8-9 and would you believe a reunion of the group that grew up on Enterprise Lake the same weekend. It is going to be busy and very exciting. I will arrive late in August, stay until about the 10th of September, photographing everything in sight during that time, hit the Bridge for a cool one ocassionally (is Andy still the owner?)and head for family on the West Coast before returning to Tucson. Does anyone in Tomahawk remember the Admiral Bar in Wausau? It was my Father's (Clyde Weir) establishment until 1960 when the Wausau Docs suggested he head for Arizona for my Mother's health. I certainly will visit the Admiral while in the area. Check in (major78@aol.com) if you like. It is a pleasure to talk to the Wisconsin people and check out my side line at www.thearizonaphotographer.com to see what a retired Air Force Pilot does in Arizona with his spare time. Any one have a suggestion on where I can rent a boat and motor for some musky fishing while in the area? James Weir Major USAF Ret 520 760-3340 520 850-6321 cel
James Weir <major78@aol.com >
Tucson, AZ USA - Tuesday, July 18, 2000 at 16:12:32 (EST)

My Mother and Father had put such hard work into planning my husband and my wedding that I just wanted to say Thank You. Since we are both stationed in Georgia, it was harder for me to organize the wedding. My Mother stepped in and did a wonderful job planning, organinzing, and making sure it went off with a bang. I couldn't have done it without them. Being a Tomahawk native it was such a pleasure to get married in my home town with friends and family that I know.
Linda Souza (Soward) < dolphin1@surfsouth.com >
aldosta, GA USA - Wednesday, July 12, 2000 at 20:22:45 (EST)

Hello from the Circulation Director at the Rhinelander Daily News! My fiancee and I had a unique experience this last weekend (July 9) when we sorta rescued a syndicated outdoor columnist (who writes for the Leader as well as other newspapers throughout Wis and Mich). We happened to be canoeing on the Willow Flowage and probably only the persons in sight within a 20 mile radius when we spotted reporter/writer Mark Walters having trouble with his boat and car. After the big storm, his car was somewhat submerged at the boat landing and stuck and he was having trouble getting his car out of the water, much less his boat, which motor had died. We spent over an hour digging him out and it's a good thing we were around to help as there was not another soul in sight. He said it was one of those weekends where everything went wrong, including the boat motor dying, his camera breaking and his four wheel drive in his car going out. Needless to say, Mark was extremely grateful for our help as he was stuck 15 miles from the highway and nearest help. Mark plans on writing a column about his experience and he writes for the Leader as well as many other newspapers throughout Wisconsin and Michigan.......P.S. Have lots of itching from mosquito bites? There is a natural plant called jewelweed out there that is better than any product you will find on the shelves in stores to cure that itch! For local and national news go to our new website at www.rhinelanderdailynews.com
Helen Spallas < hspallus@pulitzer.net >
Rhinelander, WI USA - Monday, July 10, 2000 at 21:11:39 (EST)

Spent a week in Tomahawk in June.I looked for my old teacher Mrs. Lavers at the Kindergaten. Some people did a lot of work, It looks great! I guess I was in the class of 41.I had a very nice talk about aircraft with MR Loyd Koth it was men like him that brought us through those war years,and we should remember on this 4th of July.Keep the silver side up Loyd. T/sgt Richard Hufschmid USAF(ret)
Richard M. Hufschmid Sr. < www.olshakey124@aol.com >
Orlando, FL USA - Tuesday, July 04, 2000 at 01:19:44 (EST)

My grandfather, Michael Galek, moved to Tomahawk from Poland around 1913. My father, Louis, was born there in 1915. They moved to NYS in the 20's and never went back, although my father always talked fondly of his memories of the area and always wanted to return for a visit. My father is deceased now, but I continue to be interested in researching my father's roots. I was thrilled to find this site and would like to visit the area someday.
Teresa Galek < dsscase@yahoo.com >
Dundee, NY USA - Sunday, July 02, 2000 at 19:11:24 (EST)

I enjoy coming to the web site every Tuesday to catch us on the news in my "old" hometown. I have been gone almost 20 years (in the Air Force), but still recognize many of the names. Maybe when I retire in 6 months, I will be able to physically visit more often. Of course, I still hear all the "breaking" news from my mom, Bettie Ecklund, or sister, Julie Garfield.
Carla (Ecklund) Fickett < carla.fickett@scott.af.mil >
Fairview Heights, IL USA - Tuesday, June 20, 2000 at 18:30:43 (EST)

ALOHA,anyone who would like to keep in contact with us we would love to hear from you. Come visit us in the winter. Still have fond memories of all our friends and family in Tomahawk. Miss all of you, and the lakes and 4 of July and many more things. Come and enjoy the aloha Hawaii has waiting for you. Bill and Melody Wurl.
Bill Wurl < wmurl@aol.com >
Waikoloa, hi USA - Sunday, June 18, 2000 at 19:25:54 (EST)

OOPs! Wyoming not Wisconsin. Must miss home!
Beth Staub (Repinski) < eprs_OO@yahoo.com >
Cheyenne, WY USA - Sunday, May 28, 2000 at 00:44:53 (EST)

Hello to my home town. Found your sight and will be so happy to keep up with the happenings. Hi to my family and friends.
Beth Staub (Repinski) < eprs_OO@yahoo.com >
Cheyenne, WI USA - Sunday, May 28, 2000 at 00:43:37 (EST)

ATTENTION CLASS OF 1990!!! 10 YEARS!! it's time for our reunification party---Saturday, July 1st at Bradley Park (5pm-?). We are currently working on sending out formal invites but are in the process of searching for a few more addresses. Anyone reading this that still has parents living in the hawk, check with them, your invite might show up there. Otherwise, please contact me via email and let me know if you plan to attend and how many people you'll bring. We (the class) will provide beverages and food for all attendees. We also plan to have a microphone (if anyone needs to vent), some music, and a volleyball net. Feel free to bring any other (legal) recreational devices you see fit. come celebrate 10 good years and share stories of how your illustrious lives and careers have been enhanced (or hindered) by the years at THS. make sure to spread the word to any of our long-lost class mates. I sincerely hope we have a good turn-out for this party---we've got a great mixture of interesting people in our class and I know we'll have lots to talk about. See you on JULY 1st! ps--feel free to contact me w/ questions/comments/suggestions/whatever.
Tom Shockley < shockts@yahoo.com >
madison, WI USA - Tuesday, May 23, 2000 at 16:13:12 (EST)

I am a ExTomahawker,But when I come to visit I still say I am going home.I am new to the net and I like your web page a lot. keep up the good work. Dick Hufschmid
RICHARD {SNUFFY) HUFSCHMID < OLSHAKEY124@aol.com >
ORLANDO, FL USA - Sunday, May 14, 2000 at 22:56:48 (EST)

I think it is a shame that the only reference to the "Ogema" area of wisconsin using 'webferret'as a search engine, is found on 'eurosearch'... Looking forward to blacksmithing at the "bears Inn" this first weekend in June (for those in Tomahawk), Come on out an' have a looksee.
granpaw
USA - Saturday, May 13, 2000 at 08:47:38 (EST)

I just wanted to say Hey Tomahawk! I'm a class of '99 graduate, been living in California now since last summer. Even though I love it here, I can't wait to go back home for the 4th of July. I miss you all!!
Jennifer Wyles < onzriu@aol.com >
Monterey, CA USA - Sunday, April 30, 2000 at 15:03:36 (EST)

hello tomahawk ive been reading all the letters from the people and tomahawk sounds like a great place to live anybody moving sell me your house cuz i want to live there it sounds like people from all over the world have lived in or have visted tomahawk sounds execellent
greg mashuda < gmmashuda@WEBTV.com >
kenosha, wi USA - Sunday, April 30, 2000 at 09:34:24 (EST)

Anyone out there from the class of 86?
Robert < raj68@yahoo.com >
USA - Friday, April 28, 2000 at 12:37:28 (EST)

Hello will be up in a few weeks to go fishing. Can't wait.
Samuel Suprak < Sharkmans3@mia.net >
Burlington, WI USA - Saturday, April 22, 2000 at 09:39:11 (EST)

Hello Tomahawk: If you see Butch and Marlene Bowers tell them John and Peg Pitcher said hello. We met the Bowers over the winter in New Smyrna Beach, Florida. If they are representative of people who live in your community, you should consider yourself blessed. We hope to visit your fine community some day. In the meantime encourage Butch and Marline to get online and get email.
John and Peg Pitcher < JPpitcher98@yahoo.com >
Dansville, NY USA - Friday, April 21, 2000 at 15:50:20 (EST)

Hello Tomahawk. 1964 THS graduate just returned from a family visit in Hatchet Creek. While there I noticted that the Leader had a web site. Just now getting around to looking at it. Nice job Leader staff. I'll be a frequent visitor.
Ken Krueger < kkrueger@cwo.com >
Sacramento, CA USA - Wednesday, April 19, 2000 at 15:27:49 (EST)

Thanks
Kaspar Ondrej < kaspar.v@volny.cz >
Nechanice, CZ Czech republic - Monday, April 17, 2000 at 16:52:51 (EST)

I stopped in a couple years ago and did not put my email in . I've spent summers up in the Northwoods since I was a baby and now bring my kids up. My brother and I stormed Lake Allis two years ago and partied with Chuck and Maryanne from Rivers Edge. Will be back in a few months. Love you all-my favorite place in the world!
John Russell, Jr. < johnrussell@mediaone.net >
Elmhurst, IL USA - Tuesday, April 11, 2000 at 21:36:19 (EST)

Hello everybody in Tomahawk, WI.!!! I just want everybody to know that Dana Tassler, Sara Adams, and Stacy Schiltz are good friends of mine and that they are tearing up Sunny Southern California. Take it easy.
Timothy McCoy < mccoy_tr@hotmail.com >
Carlsbad, CA USA - Sunday, April 02, 2000 at 23:41:26 (EST)

Surfing the internet and what a surprise to find the Tomahawk Leader on the internet. It certainly something that you all can be proud of as it is one of the best I haveseen. Wanchese is a small fishing village located on the Outer Banks. We have a stained glass studio and gift shop named NICK-E. It is our retirement endeavor and very enjoyable. It was nice to read about things in Tomahawk and see names that I remember. I imagine that they are children and Grandchildren of the people I knew. Keep up the good work and I will be back to your cite again soon.
Robert Nick < nick-e@beachlink.com >
Wanchese , NC USA - Wednesday, March 29, 2000 at 21:08:27 (EST)