Calendar
Tomahawk Leader Internet Edition - Newspaper in Tomahawk Wisconsin Photo Album
Photo
Album
Map
Map of
Tomahawk, WI
Grey Bar
The Tomahawk Leader is a state and national prize-winning weekly newspaper serving the scenic Northwoods area in and around Tomahawk, WI.

It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:21 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Dear Editor, Please accept the submision below as material for your editoral page. I fell, that there is something in my story that will relate to someone, and prayfull help them through their trouble times. My book is a true story about an alcoholic, drug addict father who came to raise his four deserted children on his own. After, being rejected and turned out into the cold winter street's by, their own family thing's never seemed as if they could get any worse, but they do. If you are someone who has just wanted too give up on life because of all the problems we face everyday, then, this book will grab you by the heart and sit you down. This story might change the way you think when you read of all the terrifying thing's that took place in this family's life. Then, you will be sitting on the edge of your seat, when you read of the dark place the father visited and how it changed his life for good. For complete detail's of this exciting book and a bio of the author please visit me at www.afatherwithcustody.com Thank you, Kenneth Stalnaker