XYZ1 wrote: A better solution for the United States and all of its citizens would be if Dems/Repubs would work together to solve some problems.
Old Scout wrote:Quit trashing President Obama's accomplishments. He has done more than any other President before him. He has an impressive list of accomplishments:
1. First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
2. First President to have a social security number from a state where he has never lived.
3. First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
4. First President to violate the War Powers Act.
5. First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
6. First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
7. First President to spend a trillion dollars on 'shovel-ready' jobs when there was no such thing as 'shovel-ready' jobs.
8. First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
9. First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
10. First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S. , including those with criminal convictions.
11. First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
12. First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
13. First President to terminate America 's ability to put a man in space.
14. First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
15. First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
16. First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law (without consulting the Supreme Court) unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
17. First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.
18. First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
19. First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
20. First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
21. First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
22. First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-Corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
23. First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
24. First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
25. First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 102 to date.
26. First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.
27. First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
28. First President to go on multiple global apology tours and concurrent insult our friends tours.
29. First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayer.
30. First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
31. First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
32. First President to repeat the Holy Quran & tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
33. First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences. Then he was the first President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion.
34. First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states ( Mexico vs.Arizona ).
How is this hope and change working out for you? THERE'S AN ELECTION COMING UP ... I HOPE YOU REMEMBER THIS LIST WHEN YOU VOTE
They have a habit of being false and I hate when misinformation is repeatedly spread.
TOOT , what`s your problem?
If you must know those facts came from The REPUBLICANS FOR OBAMA SITE.
Just because YOU disagree with ME, doesn't mean you have the right to imply we are limiting posts or opinions.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest