Offensive sports names

Forum for General Topics not covered by other areas.
Old Scout
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
Tie to Tomahawk: Born, raised and live in Tomahawk

Offensive sports names

Postby Old Scout » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:45 pm

After reading Larry's opinion piece in this weeks leader, I have been thinking about starting a law suit myself.

I think I should file a suit against the Minn. Vikings ! !

After all, my ancestors were real Vikings and when you look at the comparison between them and the football vikings you can see why I should be upset.
First of all, I seriously doubt that any of the players come from any Scandinavian country so how can they call themselves vikings.
Second, when you look at what a Wimpy team that they are and the fact that they need to play inside a dome so that they don't get cold they would be an insult to any real Viking.
And that ugly purple uniform ! !

Perhaps some of my fellow Viking descendents would like to join me in a class action suit against these imposters. :lol:
The National Institutes of Health has just released the results of a $200 million research study completed under a grant to Johns Hopkins.
The new study has found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than the men who mention it.

neup99
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Offensive sports names

Postby neup99 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:52 am

After reading Larry's opinion piece in this week's paper...I'm pretty sure they have neither a research department or a legal department.

Return to “General Discussion”