Just wanted to say "Hi"!

Forum for General Topics not covered by other areas.
Karen Braun

Just wanted to say "Hi"!

Postby Karen Braun » Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:20 pm

Hi, My name is Karen Braun and I am the wife of the new AP at the Tomahawk High School. I am still currently living in our home in Lake Mills Wisconsin and working as a pastoral assistant (12 years) at our church, while my husband, Jeff Braun, is living in Tomahawk and working at the High School. Although I have to admit I am having a bit of hard time leaving 2 of our 3 grown children (2 live in Lake Mills and one lives in Arizona) and our 4 beautiful granddaughters, I have to say I am very excited about the move to your beautiful city. Every time I mention that I am moving to Tomahawk to anyone around here I always hear such positive comments. "Oh, you're going to love it up there!" "Oh, it's so beautiful up there!" "My sister, brother, mother, friend lives up there or has a cabin up there and they just love it!" So, I just wanted to say hi, and hopefully I will be joining my husband very soon and able to start meeting many of you at the school, at the games, on the streets, and in the stores of your beautiful and very well known and loved city of Tomahawk.
Sincerely, Karen Braun

Kerry Tobin
Tie to Tomahawk: I grew up there & family

Re: Just wanted to say "Hi"!

Postby Kerry Tobin » Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:37 pm

I'm not even living in Tomahawk anymore and I can still say it...

Feel free to hit the board up with any questions you have, etc. I'm sure the people here will be more than happy to help.

Return to “General Discussion”