No such topic number exists.

Forum where users can ask questions about the message board and web site, suggest improvements to the site, or offer additional forum topics.
Missy
Beginner
Beginner

Postby Missy » Thu Nov 08, 2001 10:40 pm

why does it keep saying that?

Nimble
Contributor
Contributor
Tie to Tomahawk: Work

Re: No such topic number exists.

Postby Nimble » Thu Nov 08, 2001 10:59 pm

Where and when do you see this message? I'm sure the webmaster will reply when he/she sees your post.<p>I usually get more ominous, cryptic messages; no doubt a portent of some pending evil. Maybe my subscription to that Anthropology Journal is about to run out or something.
"Know ye not why We created you all from the same dust? That no one should exalt himself over the other." -Baha'u'llah

Webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tie to Tomahawk: The Tomahawk Leader

Postby Webmaster » Fri Nov 09, 2001 11:44 am

When and where are you getting that message. Please e-mail (use the contact link at the bottom of every page) or private message me. When we updated the software two corrupt threads were found so that could be what you are running into but I can't fix it if I don't know where it is.<p>Also, I'm moving this thread to the questions section.

srr
Beginner
Beginner

Postby srr » Fri Nov 09, 2001 7:56 pm

I just got this same message. "FYI
» Please use your browser's back button to return."
I posted a message, it thanked me for posting and said it would take me back to the topic but then the message that no topic number existed. But it posted the message anyways.

Return to “Suggestions and Questions”