Date rape drug

Forum where users can ask questions about the message board and web site, suggest improvements to the site, or offer additional forum topics.
Brian
Contributor
Contributor
Tie to Tomahawk: Fourth generation native.

Re: Date rape drug

Postby Brian » Wed Dec 11, 2002 2:03 pm

You made some very good points there, Marty, and I hope folks pay attention. What a sad commentary on how low some twisted bastards will go. Please warn your daughters, sisters and friends to use caution and always have at least one trusted friend along to watch over you any time drinking among strangers is involved.
I also hope that your young cousin is getting both the counseling and the medical treatment she needs and that she doesn't end up emotionally scarred or blaming herself for what happened.
And even though this is the season for peace on earth and good will toward men, I can't help but hope that the individual responsible is found swinging from a streetlight.
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Return to “Suggestions and Questions”