snow prediction this year?

Tell us why you think the Tomahawk area is a great place to live, work, raise a family and/or play.
logic1
Contributor
Contributor
Tie to Tomahawk: born in Tomahawk - family

snow prediction this year?

Postby logic1 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:43 pm

has anyone heard or have any idea what the snow fall this year is expected to be like? I was in Manitowish Waters all day yesterday - snowed off & on all day. Snow started sticking to the grassy surfaces in the afternoon. Just lite snow but big flakes - looked awesome. Just wondering what to expect....... the season change is another nice thing about Tomahawk & the northwoods.

trouble
Occasional Poster
Occasional Poster

Re: snow prediction this year?

Postby trouble » Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:14 pm

I recently called my parents and they told me how it snowed for the first time... *sigh*. i miss the smell of the seasons changing in tomahawk. its a balmy 70-some degrees in Japan... close to the coldest its going to get all year.

Michael Richardson
Beginner
Beginner

Postby Michael Richardson » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:09 pm

I live about 70 miles south of the twin cities. I hear a great deal of Minneapolis/St. Paul radio. KSTP weatherman Dave Dahl predicts that the Upper Midwest will experience 68-75 inches of snow this season.

DaYooper56
Beginner
Beginner

Postby DaYooper56 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:46 am

Looks like here in Da U.P. eh we are going to get hammered, 18 inches on the ground as I type, I think we are looking for another 300+ inches this year. Got to love the U.P., bbl have to get the snow-blower out and get err busy, you folks are great!

Return to “What's Great About Tomahawk”