why do most republicans or conservatives

Forum for discussions about Tomahawk and the Northwoods.
teathyme
Beginner
Beginner

why do most republicans or conservatives

Postby teathyme » Tue Mar 25, 2003 11:16 pm

not know how to spell it is hard to take a misspelled message serious....thus are president. after all there is spell check...so why go off half cocked....

MedicDVG
Contributor
Contributor
Tie to Tomahawk: Lived in Tomahawk -- still pay Taxes in Lincoln County and TSD.

Re: why do most republicans or conservatives

Postby MedicDVG » Tue Mar 25, 2003 11:22 pm

I think it hysterical that in a message purporting the linguistic insufficiencies in Republican repartee, or one would guess politico’s in general by the verbiage of your communiqué, that one would find that there is not one identifiable sentence in your entire diatribe. Please ruminate further on your discussion.
Thank you
*** The opinions expressed herein are uniquely MY OWN and should not be construed as an endorsement of any sort by my employers or of any professional associations to which I hold membership. I can dig myself into holes just fine without their help, thank you very much***

Jeff Boettcher
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
Tie to Tomahawk: vacation

Re: why do most republicans or conservatives

Postby Jeff Boettcher » Thu Apr 03, 2003 12:16 am

Junior member has taken on a whole new meaning after teathyme's post. Originally I thought it meant a relatively new poster to the board. Now I wonder if it doesn't refer to posters who are new to English as a language.
What if there were no hypothetical questions?

Return to “Tomahawk and the Northwoods”