Looks as if you had a few "spring" days already. Too bad for the local businesses for their tourist trade!!! I wish them more snow and maybe the six more weeks of winter the groundhog predicted. (Not to mention, I was supposed to come up next week snowmobiling!?!?!)
Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST! It takes less than a minute . Work this out as you read ... Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out! This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.
1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10)
2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)
3. Add 5
4. Multiply it by 50 -- I'll wait while you get the calculator
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1755 .... If you haven't, add 1754.
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
You should have a three digit number
The first digit of this was your original number (i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).