It`s that time of the year

Forum for discussions about Tomahawk and the Northwoods.
KEN
Contributor
Contributor

Re: It`s that time of the year

Postby KEN » Sat Jan 11, 2003 7:35 pm

HEY! Mullin! , if the Packers couldn`t have made it to the Super Bowl, I wish the Browns could have! You don`t want a "fancy pants" west coast team to make it. AND, you definetly do not want to see Warren Sapp and those Bucs there either. What`s wrong with Cleveland? They have those cool looking dog masks,the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and Drew Carey! ODDS BODKINS!, they would have been fun to have go to the Super Bowl!

Brian
Contributor
Contributor
Tie to Tomahawk: Fourth generation native.

Postby Brian » Tue Jan 14, 2003 8:55 pm

Know any Viking fans? Check this out and then make sure you send the link to them. It sure is fun yankin' their chain... (be patient while it loads - it's worth it)
You've Never Been This Far Before
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

KEN
Contributor
Contributor

Postby KEN » Sun Jan 19, 2003 10:57 pm

ODDS BODKINS!! My nightmare has come true! A "fancy pants" west coast team and the "Big Sapp" and the Buc`s are going to the Super Bowl! Oh well, it gives me a good reason to take my dog for a walk in the woods, rather then watch the "Big Game'!!

crazyfisch
Beginner
Beginner

Postby crazyfisch » Wed Jan 22, 2003 2:31 pm

I wouldn't really consider the Raiders a "fancy pants" team. They're the old guy team. I want the Raiders to win the bowl just to be able to say that a bunch of old dudes "as far as football goes" won the Super Bowl :D

JFlosum
Contributor
Contributor

Postby JFlosum » Wed Jan 22, 2003 3:16 pm

January 2003 (Newstream) -- The Green Bay Packers are the best franchise in major professional sports. The Cincinnati Bengals are the worst. Of all of major professional sports franchises, the Oakland Athletics provide the most "Bang for the Buck."

http://www.newstream.com/us/story_reg.shtml?story_id=8326&user_ip=4.62.156.131

mullin17
General User
General User

Postby mullin17 » Tue Jan 28, 2003 1:31 pm

Finally the season to rest..........

I can't stand that the Bears did not win the Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only good thing that came from the season was at least the Packers did not win the Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Tomahawk and the Northwoods”