Congratulations Dr. Cortte!!

Forum for discussions about Tomahawk and the Northwoods.
MedicDVG
Contributor
Contributor
Tie to Tomahawk: Lived in Tomahawk -- still pay Taxes in Lincoln County and TSD.

Congratulations Dr. Cortte!!

Postby MedicDVG » Wed Nov 19, 2003 11:49 am

Greetings,
As many of you know, I have been in the emergency medcine business for all of my adult life. It is in my blood to the point where I can not immagine doing anything else.

Over the length of my career I have interfaced with many a physician both good and bad. Dr. Cortte is one of the best. I am incredibly impessed with his real need to treat the whole person - not just thier medical conditions. Certainly he is very knowledgeable about family medicine, of that there is no doubt. However, often I have sat in his office and just talked about life, the kids, work, a funny story, or whatever for about 10 minutes before he even asks what he can do for me professionally.

I don't know if the people of Tomahawk really appreciate thier medical community here at our "little band aid station" of a hospital (we are anything but by the way - come over some time and I'll show you). We have an incredilble staff who are all dedicated to being the best that we can, and give our customers the best medical experience they can possibly expect. Dr. Corrtte certainly lives this mission every day of his career.

I stand and applaud Dr. Cortte and the entire Sacred Heart and Tomahawk Medical Group staff. I am proud to be a part of this great endeavor!

Again - Congratulations Dr. Cortte. There is no one who deserves this honor more.

Sincerely,
Dean Goulet

<small>[ November 19, 2003, 10:50 AM: Message edited by: MedicDVG ]</small>
*** The opinions expressed herein are uniquely MY OWN and should not be construed as an endorsement of any sort by my employers or of any professional associations to which I hold membership. I can dig myself into holes just fine without their help, thank you very much***

Merse
General User
General User

Re: Congratulations Dr. Cortte!!

Postby Merse » Wed Nov 19, 2003 6:51 pm

I second that emotion! It has been my experience that Dr. Cortte is indeed sincerely interested in treating the whole person, not just the condition. I have also found this to be true of all the physicians at our little band-aid station!

Thanks

Jeff Boettcher
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
Tie to Tomahawk: vacation

Postby Jeff Boettcher » Thu Nov 20, 2003 12:27 am

From your description, Dr. Cortte sounds like an admirable physician. What award did he win? While singing his praises, both you & the first respondant to your post failed to tell us that.

Just being nosey!
What if there were no hypothetical questions?

MedicDVG
Contributor
Contributor
Tie to Tomahawk: Lived in Tomahawk -- still pay Taxes in Lincoln County and TSD.

Postby MedicDVG » Thu Nov 20, 2003 3:40 am

Wisconsin "State Physician of the Year"!

<small>[ December 10, 2003, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: MedicDVG ]</small>
*** The opinions expressed herein are uniquely MY OWN and should not be construed as an endorsement of any sort by my employers or of any professional associations to which I hold membership. I can dig myself into holes just fine without their help, thank you very much***

Kerry Tobin
Administrator
Administrator
Tie to Tomahawk: I grew up there & family

Postby Kerry Tobin » Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:07 am

Jeff,

Don't you read the front page news on the website???

;)

Kerry

Jeff Boettcher
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
Tie to Tomahawk: vacation

Postby Jeff Boettcher » Thu Nov 20, 2003 11:38 pm

Um, well, ya see...., I was going to but....
The sun was in my eyes??

Tilt.

<small>[ November 21, 2003, 12:09 AM: Message edited by: Jeff Boettcher ]</small>
What if there were no hypothetical questions?

JFlosum
Contributor
Contributor

Postby JFlosum » Fri Nov 21, 2003 3:01 pm

Jeff... sun ...eyes... I love it!! good one!!! :D :D :D

Return to “Tomahawk and the Northwoods”