parking on E. Lincoln Ave

Forum for General Topics not covered by other areas.
logic1
Contributor
Contributor
Tie to Tomahawk: born in Tomahawk - family

parking on E. Lincoln Ave

Postby logic1 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:19 pm

I feel the parking on E Lincoln Ave beween 4th & 5th streets should not be allowed! There are always cars parked on each side of the street & this does not allow cars turning onto Lincoln much room. Also they park in the turn lane, almost to the stop sign & the turn lane is always blocked. Patrons of toddler park can park in the lot off of 3rd street by the gazebo. This will keep the cars off the street & not impede the traffic flow to & from the school (not to mention the people that live in that area). It is very annoying & unsafe.

logic1
Contributor
Contributor
Tie to Tomahawk: born in Tomahawk - family

Re: parking on E. Lincoln Ave

Postby logic1 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:10 am

does anyone have any comments on this issue? I feel the parking on that section of street should be forbidden.

mom1
Beginner
Beginner

Re: parking on E. Lincoln Ave

Postby mom1 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:39 pm

If people would just abide by the signs and yellow paint on the sidewalk indicating no parking, much of this problem would be solved.

I think an even more dangerous place to ban parking would be on N 4th in front of OK Printing. There's a lot of business congestion and traffic by the 4-way including buses, semis, etc. Patrons also seem to have no regard for traffic passing while they get in and out of their vehicles.

Return to “General Discussion”