Timing interesting......

Forum for discussions about Tomahawk and the Northwoods.
Sharpie
Beginner
Beginner

Timing interesting......

Postby Sharpie » Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:43 am

First off I do want to comend both the Lincoln and Oneida county Sheriff offices on detaining the suspects believed to be responsible for the recent arsons and burgalries. But, knowing at least one of the suspects was arrested with stolen firearms believed to be from those respective arsons, nearly two weeks ago, I find it very interesting with the timing of releasing this case to local media, only days away from election Tuesday. Especially when the first "authority figure" seen on TV was Sheriff Hoffman, who by the way is up for re-election in Oneida County.... Interesting timing don't you think?

Brian
Contributor
Contributor
Tie to Tomahawk: Fourth generation native.

Re: Timing interesting......

Postby Brian » Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:24 am

Interesting timing don't you think?
Actually, no, I don't. I've been following this case for some time (one of the stolen guns in Mr. Baar's possession was from my neighbor's cabin) and was pleased with the fairly rapid progress. After re-reading your post I have to wonder... is it law enforcement in general or Sheriff Hoffman in particular that you don't like? Would you really have preferred that the investigation stop or the arrest announcements be delayed until after the election? Why are you so suspicious?
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

logic1
Contributor
Contributor
Tie to Tomahawk: born in Tomahawk - family

Postby logic1 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:29 pm

I too am wondering why you are supicious. Everything has to happen at a "certain" time, why is there always an alterior motive - or should I say, why do certain people THINK there is an alterior motive? It sounds like you are looking for an arguement............pretty stupid/petty

redo2006
Occasional Poster
Occasional Poster

Postby redo2006 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:29 pm

WHATEVER.......... :roll:

Return to “Tomahawk and the Northwoods”