Devasting Accident

Forum for General Topics not covered by other areas.
brnagn96
Beginner
Beginner

Devasting Accident

Postby brnagn96 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:17 pm

:( Let's keep the Durkas family on all our prayers. My husband saw Dr. Durkas in E.R. a week and a half ago and he is a very good Dr. I feel so bad for his wife I pray she and the rest of the family will get thru this tragedy.

kmartell
Contributor
Contributor
Tie to Tomahawk: Grew up in Tomahawk in the 50s and early 60s, left after High School in '64

Re: Devasting Accident

Postby kmartell » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:28 pm

Brnagn96...I don't live in Wisconsin but try to keep up-to-date with what's going on in Tomahawk via the Leader Message Board.

For us out-of-towners would it be possible for you to give some background on Dr. Durkas, what his relationship is to Tomahawk, and what occurred with the accident, so I can better appreciate your post.

Thanks...
Ken Martell
kenmartell@gmail.com
Thankful to be alive and healthy. Proud to call Tomahawk my hometown.

MedicDVG
Contributor
Contributor
Tie to Tomahawk: Lived in Tomahawk -- still pay Taxes in Lincoln County and TSD.

Re: Devasting Accident

Postby MedicDVG » Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:29 pm

Sadly, Dr. Durkes' wife and family were involved in a motor vehicle crash with a City of Wausau Transit bus and his 1 year old daughter did not survive her injuries.

Details can be found Here

Please keep the entire family in your prayers during this most difficult time.
*** The opinions expressed herein are uniquely MY OWN and should not be construed as an endorsement of any sort by my employers or of any professional associations to which I hold membership. I can dig myself into holes just fine without their help, thank you very much***

Return to “General Discussion”