This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Old Scout 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Old Scout
    Participant

We need another gas station like we need another hole in the head.

What we do need is Ben Franklin and the other businesses. The way I see it is that the almighty dollar is driving the entire deal. It is better to shut down 5 businesses and make a bunch of money than to spend some to maintain the current building and collect rent from the 5 successful businesses that the people of Tomahawk support.

Take away business from the current gas stations, close the 5 businesses and hurt a bunch of people that will lose their business and their jobs just to make a buck.

KEN
    Participant

Hopefully Ben Franklin will show up back on Wisconsin AVE. 😀

It used to be “The Hub” of the downtown district. 🙂

I still wish something could be done with downtown area near Bradley Park to get the locals and tourists back again. 🙁

I still think having a Observation Tower in Bradley Park is a good idea. 😉

With funding help from The Wisconsin Department of Tourism and possibly The Army Corps. of Engineers. 😯

Maybe $cott Walker could throw Tomahawk,WI. a bone. 🙄

Gas in Madison right now is $2.15. Usually the price here in Tomahawk is $0.10 more per gallon. Now it’s $2.44 what gives? Price gouging a little 4th of July was a week ago. Maybe we need a Kwik Trip because maybe they won’t be so scrupulously selling their gas. What’s going on here? That’s too high business people. Anyone watching these businesses???????

A Kwik Trip will blow a couple of these SAME priced gas stations away let’s hope. And a FREE ATM machine. Not that would be a huge payback here in Tomahawk. Aren’t you tired of getting YOUR money for up to $ 3.00 each time? If Kwik Trip can do it for $0.0 maybe some of the other ones would drop their withdrawal fees. Ha ha, not hardly.

$0.25 more for a gallon of gas here? What gives?

Old Scout
    Participant

All the local gas stations take care of each other if you know what I mean. 🙄

Even cheaper North on Hwy 51 about 45 miles. Usually higher the further North you go so something is fishy here.

KEN
    Participant

I thought for sure something would have been done to save and relocate The Ben Franklin store ! 🙁

Old Scout
    Participant

DANG BUT I MISS BEN FRANKLIN ! ! ! ! ! ! 😥

KEN
    Participant
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.