Home Forums Tomahawk Leader Message Board General Discussion Mr. Kottah Still Missed

This topic contains 39 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  KEN 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Silkvein

oh my goodness…. the kottah days. now and then he still logs onto my aol instant messenger. I hardly talk to him tho. wow, it’s been a while since I’ve been on here. still at music tech. i graduate in december! woohoo!! my band is also doing really great. we have a commercial airing on mtv and vh1 in the cities over here. cool beans. check us out if you want. http://www.rhimshodt.com well people, I gotta go! laters!

ginger

A “very bad country western song”?

I suppose, I forgot to say anything about pickup trucks, Mama, trains, or getting drunk.

Mortal culture is not an easy study.

Zeus,
    You also forgot Apple Pie.

As for good beers, an imperial stout called “Old Rasputin” from North Coast Brewing isn’t too shabby either!

Silkvein-
    Nice website. Good luck with the band.

Happy almost Friday!

Jeff

Brian

Well, I was drunk the day my Momma got outta prison. And I went to pick her up in the rain.
    But, before I could get there in my pickup truck, she got runned over by a ****ed old train…

CHORUS:

So I’ll hang around as long as you will let me
    And I never minded standin’ in the rain. No,
    You don’t have to call me darlin’, darlin’
    You never even call me, I wonder why you don’t call me. Why don’t you ever call me by my name?

— David Allen Coe didn’t write it but he did a great job singin’ it.

Brian-
    If that was really a song, I’d propose that the author be put in front of the train!

How do you think that our Bear fan Mullin 77 likes the phrase “Chicago Bear Football presented by BANK ONE!”???

nugget

Yes, That really is a song sung by David Allen Cole. It is a great song if you listen to the whole thing. Not just a few lines.

KEN
    Participant

Is Mr. Kottah still among us?

Boy , those were the days !

This message board was really fun to come to. I couldn`t wait to check it out everyday.

Where did everyone go?

Mr. Kottah, Jeff, Deb, Fushia, Mullet, etc. etc.

KEN
    Participant

@aphephilia wrote:

Ahh YES, the Mr Kottah days!!! back when this board used to be fun, interesting, fast moving……sure, some people were a little too sensitive and thier feelings got hurt, but hey, It’s JUST entertainment! Of course the REAL fun days were on the original board way back when. Everytime you logged in you could be someone new, LOL, now THAT was fun!

Do any of the past frequent posters still visit The Message Board anymore?
    If so , just check in and say you`re still around.

With people having second thoughts on being on Facebook , I wonder if the old members of The Message Board might return?

So, Let`s see a show of hands, if any of the old gang is out there , chime in. Time to take attendance. 🙂

kmartell

I check the Message Board about once every two weeks or so. Rarely is there anything new. An occasional post by KEN or Old Scout. I used to check it every day and post, etc. Have little interest in it nowadays. I’m surprised that the Leader even supports it anymore.

My feelings are the Message Board format is a past favorite but now a dinosaur. If it was worth using, or saving, people wouldn’t have left it.

It was fun. It will never regain popularity. There are better choices on social media.

FaceBook may also be on the way out…at least with the younger crowd.

Facebook does have a Tomahawk group…. “You know you’re “old school” Tomahawk if you remember…” that is quite popular.

Old Scout
    Participant

And some of us never got into Facebook so this is one place I check occasionally or post a message in an attempt to get some discussion started. Most of the time it ends up as a wasted effort 😀

KEN
    Participant

@Old Scout wrote:

And some of us never got into Facebook so this is one place I check occasionally or post a message in an attempt to get some discussion started. Most of the time it ends up as a wasted effort 😀

“And some of us never got into Facebook “

I`m with you there!

I do visit some other Forums, and I have seen an increase in activity recently. Some say they`re going to Facebook less, and checking out Forums more often.

kmartell

As usual, it’s just KEN and Old Scout !!!

Would love to see you guys on FaceBook and join the Tomahawk Group.

Sadly, I would bet that, at most, two other MB members even post on this….

Message Board was fun and lively…not anymore!!! 🙁

KEN
    Participant

@kmartell wrote:

As usual, it’s just KEN and Old Scout !!!

Would love to see you guys on FaceBook and join the Tomahawk Group.

Sadly, I would bet that, at most, two other MB members even post on this….

Message Board was fun and lively…not anymore!!! 🙁

DON`T GIVE UP ON IT !!!!!!

They`re still out there!!!!!!

I don`t think they all just Died!! 😥

Keep Posting! 😉

Sooner , or later, the old group will log in, read a little, and start posting again. 8)

If ANYTHING! , post on Facebook to go to The Message Board on The Tomahawk Leader , and check things out!!!!!!!!!!! 😮

kmartell

Anybody out there ??? Hello !!! 🙁

Old Scout
    Participant

The note under the last message says there are nine users on this message. Makes you wonder why they look at it and no-one replies. 😕

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.