Home Forums Tomahawk Leader Message Board General Discussion Mr. Kottah Still Missed

This topic contains 39 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  KEN 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author

kmartell

Old Scout…. just a ‘Hey, I’m here !!! ” from anyone reading these would be appreciated as far as I’m concerned !!! Would love to see some sign of life !!! πŸ™‚

KEN
    Participant

@Old Scout wrote:

The note under the last message says there are nine users on this message. Makes you wonder why they look at it and no-one replies. πŸ˜•

I`ve noticed the same myself over the years. ❓

They`re a 6-7 registered users online, and at least a dozen visitors, but not one feels the urge to post anything.

I can understand the visitors, but if you thought enough to register why not chime in on a topic that has your interest? πŸ™„

Oh well , I still feel some of the old members are out there, and it`s just a matter of time they come back.

Maybe The Leader could do a article in the paper to try to draw some back?!?! πŸ™„

kmartell

Interesting…. The newest member to this board…three years ago… πŸ™

MARIOPETHEP
    Last active:24 Apr 2017 09:52 am

KEN
    Participant

I wonder if the “Stagnation” of The Message Board is related to the general “Stagnation” of the online edition of The Leader?

Here it is The 4th of July, and the Photo Album still has the Memorial Day Car Show pics from this past May. πŸ˜•

The Fishing Report is also from mid-May. πŸ™

If nobody is clicking on to the online edition of The Leader, it goes to say that nobody is reading or posting on The Message Board. πŸ˜‰

Anonymous

I think some things are still in transition since the purchase/sale of the Leader. I’m guessing you’ll see some changes to the website in the not-too-distant future.

Please note, I’m not privy to the new owners plans, don’t know if they actually have any plans for transition yet, etc. Just my personal guess that they’re working on getting a solid handle on the main parts of the business before moving to some of the smaller pieces. Also have no idea what, if any, plans they’ll have for the message boards.

Kerry

KEN
    Participant

@Kerry Tobin wrote:

I think some things are still in transition since the purchase/sale of the Leader. I’m guessing you’ll see some changes to the website in the not-too-distant future.

Please note, I’m not privy to the new owners plans, don’t know if they actually have any plans for transition yet, etc. Just my personal guess that they’re working on getting a solid handle on the main parts of the business before moving to some of the smaller pieces. Also have no idea what, if any, plans they’ll have for the message boards.

Kerry

You could be correct, But the issues I pointed out have been relevant for at least 2-3 years. πŸ™„

Pics of The Fall Ride in September, lasted until The Venison Feed in November!

Fishing Report was updated , at best, once a month.

These are things that visitors check out. If they`re stagnant, well, the Message Board is sure to follow! 😐

kmartell

Hey Kerry… I missed the news of the Leader being sold. I just now searched for the news on Google and found an article on the sale.

I’ve enjoyed the online version of the Leader and the Message Board since I ‘discovered’ them about 15 years ago. They are what kept me current with what was going on as well as a connection with old friends.

I wish both you and Kathy the very best in your future.

Thank you both very very much !!!

And when are you going to write another book… I’m still waiting… πŸ™‚

KEN
    Participant

@Kerry Tobin wrote:

Kerry

It seems The Leader is at a Standstill! 😯

Almost a Month has passed since there`s been any activity! πŸ™„

Still reading stories from JUNE, and Photo`s and Fishing Reports from MID MAY ! πŸ˜₯

Old Scout
    Participant

I see that the board is back up and working. Hope we can get some good discussions going again.

KEN
    Participant

I`ve been try to get back on The Message Board but it would not accept my password, or even a new password.

The new Message Board seems a little “hidden” compared to the old one.

I see there`s no longer a Photo Album. I miss that.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.